1. Loving these three recent buys: a old-style sweet jar, a yellow hurricane lamp and a sweet little owl to add to the collection!
2. I felt inspired by the colourful wrapping paper on this present from The Conran Shop.
3. Enjoyed walking around Hampstead in Saturday's crisp and foggy weather.
4. Proving life isn't all about vases and pretty things: here I am getting my hands dirty teaching myself how to change a wheel on the car after it suffered a puncture on Saturday afternoon!
5. Big Ben looked even more impressive than usual on Sunday as it pierced the clear, winter blue sky.
6. Loved how this back lit tree looked illuminated with a warm orange glow.
7. I started looking for my Christmas cards and this letterpress card caught my eye.
8. Polar bear jumper? Adorable.
9. How fun is this circular candlestick holder from Ferm Living?
10. Tempted to add this little fellow to my Christmas decor!
31 minutes ago